03 Jul What you should do when your maid run away?
Posted at 11:10h in Blog
- Check your kids, make sure they are all in a safe place and where they are supposed to be.
- If your child is missing, ask the other children where the child is in.
- In the meantime you suspect your maid has run away your child, call the police immediately.
- If your children are all in safe condition, check the maid’s wardrobe to ensure that the maid has really run. If all the belongings and the bag are missing, then the maid has escaped.
- Check jewelry and other valuable items. If something’s missing, list the missing items.
- Check all the house keys including car or motor lock make sure there is no lost key. If anything is missing, write in the list as you need to replace the key for future security purposes.
- If many valuables are lost immediately go to the police station to lodge a police report.
- If no valuables are lost, take some time to make a detailed examination and then go to the nearby police station to report on the incident.
- This police report is very important because in the event of any misfortune to the maid philippines maid malaysia after he escapes from home, you will no longer be responsible for the assistant.
- This report is also required by Immigration if you want to pick up a new maid.
- Immigration will charge RM250 (for philipine maid) to employers. And employers have to pay this compound before making a new application. The amount of compound imposed by the Immigration Department is different according to the country.
- If the maid is still in the warranty, usually the agent also needs a copy of this police report to get a replacement from an agency maid malaysia